Support Men to Live Healthy
The Canadian Men’s Health Foundation is a registered national charity. We rely on support from donors to help with our mission: inspiring men to live healthier lives. Your contribution will further men’s health programming, tool development, and research.
The Impact We HaveWe know that men using our resources improve their health. They experience a:
Why Men’s Health?
- We are 70% more likely to die from heart disease.
- Our children are 10-times more likely to develop obesity when we are obese, even if our partners have a healthy weight.
- Our families, communities, the health system, and the economy are impacted at an estimated $36.9 billion per year in Canada.
- We are 57% more likely to die from diabetes.
- We live the last nine years of our lives in extremely poor health.
The Services We Offer
Examples of Our Research
Don’t Change Much Program Evaluation and Impact Report (2019)
A Composite Health Behaviour Classifier as the Basis for Targeted Interventions and Global Comparisons in Men’s Health (2018)
Development of Case-Control Validation of Canadian Men’s Health Foundation’s Self Risk-Assessment Tool: “You Check” (2017)
National Men’s Health Baseline: Health Behaviours, Health Literacy and Stigma (2017)
How Much Does Tobacco Smoking, Alcohol Use and Excess Weight Cost Individual Canadian Men? (2015)
The Economic Benefits of Risk Factor Reduction in Canadian Men (2015)