Vancouver, B.C. (May 21, 2014) — In advance of the Canadian Men’s Health Foundation (CMHF) official launch on Parliament Hill in Ottawa June 3rd, CMHF is announcing it will partner with seven National Champions to inspire men to live healthier lives.
These seven National Champions have captured the attention of our nation, inspire our society through their professions and strive to live healthy and balanced lives.
CMHF is proud to partner with prominent Canadians Trevor Linden, Simon Whitfield, Shea Emry, Adam Kreek, Alain Vigneault, Jim Hughson and Ned Bell for the official launch of our national Foundation.
CMHF and the National Champions will work together to create a new social movement that will motivate men and their families with health information and lifestyle programs in a way they can truly hear, absorb and act on.
CMHF National Champions:
- Trevor Linden – President of Hockey Operations Vancouver Canucks, 20 year NHL veteran and Order of Canada Recipient
- Simon Whitfield – Four-time Olympian and two-time medalist
- Shea Emry – Two-time Grey Cup champion and CFL All-Star
- Adam Kreek – Social Entrepreneur, Olympic Gold Medalist and Adventurer
- Alain Vigneault – Head Coach, New York Rangers
- Jim Hughson – Voice of Hockey Night in Canada
- Ned Bell – Executive Chef, Four Seasons Hotel – Vancouver
On June 3rd, CMHF will unveil its public awareness campaign, website tools and make several other significant announcements in Ottawa. CMHF envisions a nation where men actively care for their health and society values this final piece of the family health puzzle.
For more information, please contact:
Canadian Men’s Health Foundation
Download Press Release in PDF: Seven national champions to promote Canadian men’s health