Download PDF Socially Shareable tips ENG
Use these pre-written tweets and social posts to help spread the word about Men’s Health Week, and how to make small changes to improve your health.
- It’s Canadian Men’s Health Week, and we’re making health easy. Try some of the simple changes at dontchangemuch.ca to get started.
- Take one simple step during Men’s Health Week: talk to your fathers, brothers, sons and husbands about their health and start the conversation.
- Olympic Champ @SimonWhitfield says: Find time to play! Fitness & health almost always follows! www.dontchangemuch.ca
- NHL Vet @trevor_linden says: Set goals, make it fun, & pat yourself on the back from time to time. #DontChangeMuch www.dontchangemuch.ca
- Chef @nedbell says: Challenge the simple things, start with what and how we eat. www. dontchangemuch.ca#DontChangeMuch
- It’s Men’s Health Week! Gold Medalist @adamkreek health tip: #1 cure for mild depression & de-motivation is 2 give back. #DontChangeMuch
- CFL All-Star @sheaemry gives us this tip for Men’s Health Week: Wake earlier! More time to accomplish tasks = less stress. #dontchangemuch
- NY Rangers head coach, Alain Vigneault @Coach_AV says: Play sports with friends, competition makes exercise fun #dontchangemuch
- Do you wake up still feeling tired? Try keeping your bedroom dark at night for a more sound sleep www.dontchangemuch.ca#DontChangeMuch
- Avoid a hangover this weekend and drink before you drink…water of course! #DontChangeMuchwww.dontchangemuch.ca
- Ready to get healthy? Avoid processed foods to avoid excess salt in your diet. For more tips visit www.dontchangemuch.ca#DontChangeMuch
- Want better health? Make time for the boys, hanging with friends is proven to reduce stress. www.dontchangemuch.ca#DontChangeMuch
- Not drinking enough water? Make it your new habit. #DontChangeMuch