Business Development Coordinator
Canadian Men’s Health Foundation (CMHF) is a national, non-profit organization. The mission of CMHF is to inspire Canadian men to live healthier lives. CMHF is creating a new social movement to motivate men to use health information and lifestyle programs in ways they can hear, absorb, and act on.
We love the difference we make to the men of Canada to help inspire them to live a healthier life. To do this we recognize that we have a strong sense of culture and shared values. These values are the core values of CMHF that are evidenced in the corporate culture and the general work ethic: Entrepreneurial, Results Driven, Trusted, Balanced.
CMHF is looking to expand our team and wishes to recruit the ideal Development Coordinator, Partnerships.
This is a temporary full-time position starting mid-October 2018, with a potential for extension after March 2019.
Full-time, Temporary – Toronto, ON
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, detail-oriented self-starter who will help oversee day- to-day communications and coordination at our small Toronto office, while supporting communication with our Vancouver office and team. You will work closely with the Partnerships Managers to improve system processes, increase efficiency, and coordinate initiatives, both internal and external to our organization.
- Work closely with Health and Corporate Partnership Managers, ensuring that all CMHF communications are successfully prepared and executed wherever needed.
- Ensure internal and external resources for partnerships are created on time and to the highest quality, using best practices.
- Lead the development of a recording system for partner information (CRM experience an asset) and ensure accurate data entry.
- Continuously look for ways to improve system and process efficiencies and develop project plans and timelines as needed.
- Execution of daily, weekly and monthly task lists related to portfolio of partnership needs.
- Carry out general office tasks, special projects, and other work as needed.
- Support Partnership Managers and CMHF team in duties that contribute to the successful operation of the department (stakeholder events, communications, promotions).
Research high net worth donors and corporate foundations with the potential to support our initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of office administration or client service experience in corporate and/or not for profit sector.
- Adept at reaching out to people and building relationships.
- Able to think on your feet and maintain professionalism at all times.
- High net worth donor engagement experience is an asset.
- Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel) skills required
- Proven ability to work independently, take initiative and manage workload while participating collaboratively in a team environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Versatile, eager to identify and fill needs, able to multi-task in start-up work
- Able to bring your best self to work, a proven willingness to learn and develop
new skills, and a desire to understand and deliver on the organization’s goals and
- Research or public health experience is an asset.
- French language is an asset.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Submission Deadline: Friday, September 21, 2018
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.