Thousands of Canadians rallied together during the 3rd annual Canadian Men’s Health Week, June 13-19, 2016 and motivated men with health information and lifestyle programs in a way they can truly hear, absorb, and act on.
Health institutions, corporations, non-profit organizations, all levels of Canadian government, and people from all walks of life joined in the nation-wide call to empower men to lead healthier lifestyles.
- Over 1 million people from around the world watched Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s call-to-action video supporting Canadian Men’s Health Week. Watch it in English or French.
- Over 220 articles from top-tier media outlets across Canada covered men’s health matters. Review a story
- Notable Canadians including Michael Bublé, Jim Treliving, and Jim Hughson joined the health challenge to inspire men to be more active and lead healthier lives.
- A special thank you to all of our CMHF Champions who lent their names in raising awareness with health challenge videos and sharing our stories on their social media channels.
- We surpassed 100,000 followers on Instagram and achieved 65% increase in subscribers to our weekly health tips.
Thank you for all you do in building the momentum to empower men to make small changes to lead healthier lives.
President of Canadian Men’s Health Foundation
PS…You still have a chance to win a 5-star all-inclusive trip to Cuba! Enter here by June 30, 2016.
About Canadian Men’s Health Week
The third annual Canadian Men’s Health Week is an awareness campaign by the Canadian Men’s Health Foundation. The goal is to create a nation-wide call to action to empower healthier lifestyles. Visit CanadianMensHealthWeek.ca to participate.
About Canadian Men’s Health Foundation
Canadian Men’s Health Foundation (CMHF) is a national, not for profit organization established in 2014 by its visionary Dr. Larry Goldenberg and founding President Wayne Hartrick. The mission of CMHF is to inspire Canadian men to lead healthier lives through a variety of programs including DontChangeMuch.ca, where guys go to get healthy and YouCheck.ca, a health awareness tool built specifically for men.