Employee Healthcare Toolkit
Help Your Employees Spring into Action this Father’s Day
DID YOU KNOW?
Canadian men are:
- 57% more likely to die from diabetes
- 79% more likely to die from heart disease
- 29% more likely to be diagnosed with cancer and 40% more likely to die as a result
- 54% more likely to die from kidney disorders
- More than twice as likely to die from liver disease
- 3 times more likely to commit suicide
- 67% are overweight or obese
- Men’s health has an impact across the spectrum of personal, family and workplace health.
- Male employees tend to get sick more often than their female counterparts and therefore may cost more on a per capita basis.
- Experts and physicians agree that the workplace is ideally suited as a place that can make a significant difference in the health of men.
The Employee Healthcare Toolkit has been designed to launch during the week leading up to Father’s Day on Sunday, June 18th. The Kit’s primary goal is to engage men, their families and friends and colleagues with the tools to help them prevent 70% of the health issues men are likely to face in their lifetime.
70% OF MEN’S HEALTH CONDITIONS ARE CAUSED BY UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLE BEHAVIOURS THAT MEN & THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT THEM CAN HELP PREVENT.
What’s Included in a Kit?
- Men’s Maintenance Guide
- An easy reference screening and vaccination schedule for men
- Father’s Day ebook
- Wallet Card
- A reminder card for two great resources on men’s health
- Some fun for your employees. Father’s day e-cards they can send out to family
- League of Fairly Healthy Men
- A simple 6 week program to get guys started on a journey to better health
- Men’s Health Power Point Presentation
- Some greats lifestyle tips to prevent health issues in men
Benefits for the Workplace
- A healthier workforce.
- Employee engagement.
- Brand recognition as an employer dedicated to the health and wellbeing of their workforce.
- Tax write-off for your charitable contribution.
- Your company logo on the CMHF website menshealthfoundation.ca as a supporter of men’s health.
Ordering an Employee Healthcare Toolkit for Your Organization
Suggested Donation: $500
We thank you for both your generous donation and your help with encouraging Canadian men and their families to make small changes toward a healthier lifestyle.