Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Canadian Men’s Health Foundation (CMHF) is a national, not-for-profit organization established in 2014 by its visionary, Dr. Larry Goldenberg, and founding President, Wayne Hartrick. The mission of CMHF is to inspire Canadian men to live healthier lives. We’re the first national charity to focus on changing men’s health behaviours year-round and we envision a nation in which men not only actively care for their health, but also in which Canadian society values this significant piece of the family health puzzle.
The CMHF is looking to add a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our growing mission to inspire Canadian men to live healthier lives. Reporting to the Digital Media Manager, you will be working with a great team to build and execute marketing programs across our brands and assets.
Full-time, Permanent – Vancouver, BC
You are a positive go-getter who enjoys performing hands-on marketing, as well as thinking creatively and critically about the bigger picture. You have developed and executed successful marketing and communications strategies and aren’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table that make a difference.
We are committed to:
- Fostering a healthy, professional and energetic work environment
- Providing in depth training to all team members
- Delivering quality results and growing a healthy and powerful brand
What the Marketing Coordinator does:
- Support business goals with sound marketing plans
- Fully utilize the organization’s resources, allocating, communicating, and monitoring budget to vendors accordingly to develop and implement marketing programs and strategies to meet the organization’s business, brand, and project objectives.
- Create and maintain content calendar
- Communicate content requirements to writers and facilitate the revision, review, and approval processes with editorial team
- Proofread, edit, and publish content on schedule for various marketing activities including our website, blog, email campaigns, and social media posts.
- Evaluate and uphold brand guidelines at all touch points, including printed collateral and event materials.
Promotions & Campaigns:
- Work with program managers and management teams on various initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage and monitor digital marketing initiatives, including project management, email marketing, social media, SEO, SEM/PPC, website management.
- Support internal initiatives, including internal communications, weekly newsletters, analytics reporting, data visualization, and employee training and onboarding.
- Champion project management using Asana and internal communication using Slack, including project build out and follow through with tasks on the quarterly editorial calendar while looking for and addressing areas for improvement.
What is expected of you:
- 1 – 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role in a professional environment.
- University degree in marketing, business, communications or a related area.
- Proficient with Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, WordPress, and best practices for SEO and PPC/SEM.
- Proficient with Google Suite, such as Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, Hangouts.
- Proficient with all current social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (preferred).
- Experience in developing a marketing plan and executing strategy hands-on (B2B AND B2C experience a great asset).
- Proven, exceptional copywriting, creative and business communication skills.
- Manage and facilitate engagement such as comments from our blogs in WordPress.
- Track conversions, capture metrics, and generate reports for our management team.
- Experience with an email marketing platform such as MailChimp or GetResponse.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, ask questions, receive feedback.
- A positive, can-do attitude that brings energy and new ideas to our team.
What you can expect:
- Be part of a positive, supportive culture that values quality innovative solutions.
- Mentorship from an industry leading management team.
- A fun and collaborative work environment.
- Purposeful work that aims to encourage and promote healthy, productive men and families.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.