Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Canadian Men’s Health Foundation (CMHF) is a national, not-for-profit organization established in 2014 by visionary, Dr. Larry Goldenberg, and founding President, Wayne Hartrick. The mission of CMHF is to inspire Canadian men to live healthier lives. We’re the first national charity to focus on changing men’s health behaviours year-round. We envision a nation in which men not only actively care for their health, but also in which Canadian society values this significant piece of the family health puzzle.
The CMHF is looking to add a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our growing mission to inspire Canadian men to live healthier lives. Reporting to the Digital Media Manager, you will be working with a great team to build and execute digital marketing programs across our brands and assets.
Full-time, Permanent – Vancouver, BC
You are a positive achiever who enjoys hands-on marketing, as well as thinking creatively and critically about the bigger picture. You have developed and executed successful marketing and communications strategies and aren’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table that make a difference.
We are committed to:
- Fostering a healthy, professional and energetic work environment
- Providing in depth training to all team members
- Delivering quality results and growing a healthy and powerful brand
What the Marketing Coordinator does:
- Take direction from the Digital Media Manager and implement digital marketing ad spend strategies to meet the organization’s business, brand, and project objectives.
- Manage and monitor digital marketing ad spend and budgets on Facebook, Google, and other platforms, including metrics reporting for multiple funders.
- Execute objectives and optimize campaigns to achieve key results in PPC/SEM campaigns.
- Champion and uphold metrics that drive the organization: Awareness, Engagement, Web Traffic, and Conversion.
- Utilize digital marketing analytics, analyze data, and recommend action based on data.
- Monitor and aggregate campaign data weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Create and maintain content calendar.
- Communicate content requirements to writers and facilitate the revision, review, and approval processes with editorial team.
- Proofread, edit, and publish content on schedule for various marketing activities including our website, blog, email campaigns, and social media posts.
- Maintain email marketing strategy and integrity for best results.
- Test, optimize, and improve email campaigns for better Open Rates and Click Through Rates.
- Support internal reporting initiatives, including internal communications, weekly newsletters, analytics, data visualization, and employee training and onboarding.
Promotions & Campaigns
- Work with program managers and management teams on various initiatives and campaigns.
- Create and maintain campaign reports.
- Participate in evaluating and upholding brand guidelines at all touchpoints, including web properties, digital assets, printed collateral, and event materials.
- Champion project management using Asana/Teamwork, internal communication using Slack, and file management on Google Drive, including tasks build out and follow through on the project board while looking for and addressing areas for improvement.
What is expected of you:
- 1 to 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role in a professional work environment.
- University degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related area.
- Proficient with Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, WordPress, basic HTML programming, and best practices for SEO and PPC/SEM.
- Proficient with Google Suite such as Google Docs and Sheets and Microsoft Office 365.
- Proficient with all current social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- Communicate professionally and effectively in written and spoken English language with vendors, contractors, and internal team. Knowledge of French language is a plus.
- Manage and facilitate engagement such as comments from our blogs in WordPress.
- Experience with split testing PPC ads and landing pages, identify areas for improvements regularly, coordinate optimization, and keep track of results weekly.
- Track conversions, capture metrics, and generate reports for our management team regularly.
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp and GetResponse.
- Ability to follow direction and work independently with little supervision, ask questions when needed, and receive and integrate feedback into best practices.
- Ability to integrate independent work into larger team initiatives and collaborate with the team on project objectives and improve key results.
- A positive, can-do attitude that brings energy and new ideas to our team.
What you can expect:
- Be part of a positive, supportive culture that values quality innovative solutions.
- Mentorship from an industry leading management team.
- A fun and collaborative work environment.
- Purposeful work that aims to encourage and promote healthy, productive men and families.
- Delicious snacks and great coffee!
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.